This event has passed, please check our latest events
Added by: evvnt_17877
From 08:00am to 17:00pm
This conference addresses the design, testing and validation of structural integrity from different engineering perspectives.
Gain insights from across the engineering functions, including structural integrity specialists, non-destructive testing practitioners and those operating and maintaining components. By sharing cross industry knowledge and experience, the conference will provide powerful solutions to everyday and emerging challenges. The event will also benefit from a focus on asset management and improvement of uptime across multiple industries including thermal power, nuclear, oil and gas, railway, automotive, aerospace and marine.
Hear insights and expertise from senior engineers across Power Generation, Nuclear, Automotive, Aerospace, Rail, Marine, Construction and Manufacturing industries.
Plus, continue the conversations and make new connections at the dedicated networking dinner at the end of day 1!
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Russ Booler, Inspector - Nuclear Safety, Office of Nuclear Regulation
- Etienne Martin, Attaché to the Head of the Studies Department, EDF France Regulation
- Thomas Barber, Senior Engineer - Materials Technology, BAE Systems
- Alan Smith, Senior Consultant, Genesis Oil and Gas
- John Harris, Senior Engineer (Non-Destructive Testing), Network Rail
- John Sharples, Operations Manager (Technical) and Chief Technologist (Structural Integrity), Wood Group
- Graham Elliott, Manager, Inspection Department, Manufacturing Europe, SABIC UK Petrochemicals Limited
Member, IMechE/Supporting Organisation: GBP 400,
Non member: GBP 500,
Student / Retired: GBP 140
Category: Conferences | Engineering and Technology